1. I apologize a lot, I forgot to attach the document to my last email. It is now attached.
2. Attached I am sending you the file in this email.
3. Sorry, now you can find the pdf file attached.
4. Sorry I forgot to attach the Excel file to my previous email. It is now attached.
5. I apologize for my mistake. I am now sending you the attachment.
6. Please find the attached contract. I apologize for postponing the entire process because I forgot to attach it to my previous email.
7. Thanks for noticing this in time. I am sending you the attached weekly report.
8. I am really sorry. The file is now attached.
How To Kindly Remind That The File Is Not Attached
1. Kindly be informed that you’ve missed the attachment.
2. Could you please send me the attachment? You’ve forgotten it.
3. You have sent the SLA but you forgot the contract. Please send it to me as soon as possible.
4. Thank you for all the information provided but you forgot to send me the file.
5. Somehow I can’t see the file. Could you be so kind and send it to me again?
6. You forgot the attachment. Please send it at your earliest convenience.
7. You’ve sent the attachment only to me. Please send it again to everyone in the correspondence. Thank you.
You’re free to use the above sample sentences of how to apologize when you forgot the attachment.