”I hope you are doing well’ can be used to express supportive feelings that you would like to hear that someone is feeling well. You can start your initial email to someone with the short sentence ”I hope you are doing well” in order to to make the other person feel that he can trust you. He can feel that you take care of him.
Alternatives of ”I hope you are doing well”
1. I hope this email finds you well.
2. I hope I find you in good health.
3. Hope you had a lovely weekend!
4. I hope this email finds you well and in good health.
5. I hope you’re having a great week.
6. Hope to find you in a good mood at the end of the month.
7. Hope to find you in a good mood at the end of the workweek.
8. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
9. Hope you are well!
10. Thank you for your email.
11. I hope you are in good health.
How to answer to ”I hope you are doing well”
1. I am fine hope you are also doing well.
2. I am very well, thanks, and hope you are as well.
3. Today I feel much better than yesterday. Thanks for asking.
4. I’m doing well, thank you and I hope the same at your end as well.
5. I am very well, thanks. How are you?
6. I’m doing pretty well. What about you?
I hope you are doing well!
I was interested to learn that your company is currently looking for a sales manager. For the past five years, I’ve worked in the sales department of an IT company and have been employed as an assistant to the sales manager. I think I have great working knowledge and I’ll be the best person for this position.
I’m looking forward to your feedback.
Good morning Mr. Brown,
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Thank you for your email of 4th March requesting a double room with bath and shower and a view of the sea.
We’ve reserved the accommodation you describe for the period you require and would be grateful if you could forward a deposit of $30 as soon as possible to confirm the reservation.
We look forward to your stay with us.
I hope this email finds you well and in good health.
I’m due to be in Frankfurt next week on business, and I was wondering if we could meet somewhere for dinner; it seems such a long time since we last saw each other. How about restaurant Elia on Thursday at 6 pm?
Looking forward to seeing you again!