You can use the phrase after you have made a request to someone and then you need to address them again. You thank him for paying attention to you and that, he will try to help you. You must first greet him (Hi, Dear, etc.) and then add the phrase “Thank you for your attention on this matter.”
Alternatives of ”Thank You For Your Attention”
1. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.
2. Thank you for looking into this.
3. Thank you for your time.
4. Thank you for taking care of this matter.
5. Thank you for your consideration.
6. I’m so grateful for your attention to this.
7. Thank you for looking into this situation.
8. Thanks for looking into this problem.
9. I appreciate your time and concern on this matter.
10. I really appreciate your time.
11. Your time is greatly appreciated.
12. I’d like to thank you for your prompt attention to this problem.
13. I’d like to express my appreciation for your kind attention on this matter.
14. Many thanks for your time.
15. I would like to express my gratitude for your time.
16. I’m grateful for your time.
I’d like to thank you for your attention on this matter.
I went through different departments and no one respond to my emails. Your involvement helped me resolve my problem very quickly.
Dear Mr. Jones,
Many thanks for your response. I thought it might be easier to reactivate the service but as I can see the best choice will be to sign a new contract.
Anyway, thanks again for looking into this matter.
Have a nice day!
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.
I am now aware of the whole procedure and will be able to handle the tasks myself.
Thank you for looking into this situation. It’s really unpleasant to find out that the contract has expired and no one has informed me. In this case, I suggest preparing a new one and sending it to me for signature.