Interviewers always have questions prepared for each of their job interviews. They will always start with one of the 40 questions listed below, but it depends on your answers to what the next questions will be. Interviews are stressful for most people and to reduce this anxiety we advise you to prepare yourself with your short answer for each question.
1. Why should we hire you?
2. Will you tell us more about yourself?
3. What are your strengths?
4. What are your weaknesses?
5. What is your biggest professional achievement so far?
6. What do you prefer to do in your free time?
7. What do you know about our company?
8. How did you learn about the position?
9. Why are you applying for this position?
10. Why do you want to leave your current job?
11. Tell me about a conflict you encountered in the workplace and how you dealt with it.
12. Tell us about the person who has had the biggest impact on your career so far.
13. Tell us about a situation in which you did not agree with your manager or colleague. What did you do then?
14. What skills do you want to improve within the next year? How do you plan to achieve it?
15. Tell us about a project you initiated. What did you do? What was the end result? Were you satisfied with the result?
16. Give an example of a case where you have faced a problem or been under stress that has tested your ability to deal with such situations.
17. Tell us about a professional challenge you had to go through.
18. Describe a situation in which you have been under pressure and think you have mastered it well.
19. Describe a difficult problem you tried to solve. How did you identify him? How did you try to solve it?
20. Give us an example of a situation in which you have made a great contribution as part of the team. Why do you think this team performed well?
21. Are you better at working with a team or working on your own?
22. What do you do if you disagree if another team member?
23. Tell us about a member of your team who did not perform his duties. What do you do to try to prevent them?
24. How do you plan your weekly tasks and how does your schedule work?
25. Tell us about a situation where the deadline for your task was too short and unrealistic. How did you deal with the situation?
26. How would you deal with an angry customer?
27. Have you ever made a mistake?
28. What did you like most about your last position?
29. What are your professional goals for the next few years?
30. What made you excited to get up and come to work at your last job?
31. Do you want to travel?
32. Who’s your mentor?
33. If You Were an Animal What Would You Be?
34. What is the last book you read?
35. How do you spend your spare time?
36. Would you prefer to work remotely or in the office?
37. Why should we hire you and not some other candidate?
38.When can you start?
39. What are your salary requirements?
40. Do you have any questions?
You are free to check out above 40 questions and get prepared for your job interview!