In order to end your email in the kindest way, you need to let the client know that they can count on you if they have any further queries. This way you leave a good impression. You should post the phrase ”Please feel free to contact me” and the alternatives immediately before the closing.
Alternatives of ”Please Feel Free To Contact Me”
1. If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me.
2. Please do not hesitate to contact me If you have any questions or concerns.
3. Please contact me again if there are any problems.
4. Let me know if you need anything else.
5. I’ll be pleased to answer any further queries you might have.
6. We will be pleased to answer any further queries you might have.
7. If you need more information, please, don’t hesitate to contact me.
8. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
9. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
10. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
11. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
12. Please do not hesitate to call me at 111-111-1111.
13. I’m available for a call at your convenience.
14. We remain at your service for any future problems you might have.
15. We’re pleased to provide you with more details if needed.
16. If you have any further queries regarding the conditions of the contract please do not hesitate to contact me.
17. We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.
Dear Mr. Stewart,
We refer to your order no.1111. Delivery will be made within three months of receipt of your order. As arranged, the consignment will be transported by rail and sea freight fob from London to your warehouse in Boston.
Our prices are cif for sea/land transport to Boston. If you require more rapid delivery, we can arrange for the goods to be sent by air freight, but this will be charged at an extra cost. Insurance is payable by you.
We thank you for your custom and will be pleased to answer any further queries you might have regarding the shipment.
Dear Ms. Williams,
Thank you for your order no.1111 dated 16th April. As requested, we enclose the duplicate duly signed in acknowledgment of your order. Our dispatch department is currently processing your order and will inform you when the consignment is ready for delivery.
We thank you for your custom and look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.
Our company has a complete portfolio of solutions and services. Our services and solutions go beyond licensing control, we are ready to support you in transforming your business and impacting your end customers with innovative solutions provided by you.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dear Partner Sellers,
We recently developed a new platform focused on publishers. This resource will help you identify common questions around new partner onboarding, order submission, and termination notice.
We’re pleased to provide you with more details if needed.
Your Marketing Team