In order to end your email in the kindest way, you need to let the client know that they can count on you if they have any further queries. This way you leave a good impression. You should post the phrase “Please feel free to contact me” and the alternatives immediately before the closing.
Alternatives to “Please Feel Free To Contact Me”
1. If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me.
It is a polite way to end your conversation with a client. It’s often given after having provided assistance to the other party and you are willing to help them again.
2. Please do not hesitate to contact me If you have any questions or concerns.
This phrase is again found at the end of emails and letters, with the meaning that the reader should not worry about contacting the writer if they have any questions or concerns.
3. Please contact me again if there are any problems.
The message from the sender is that they want to be contacted again if there are any problems.
4. Let me know if you need anything else.
This phrase means that the person wants to know if they can be of any help, or if the recipient needs something.
5. I’ll be pleased to answer any further queries you might have.
The writer is willing to help with future questions. It means that not all questions have been answered and there might be other further queries.
6. We will be pleased to answer any further queries you might have.
It means that the person who wrote this sentence is happy to help you or give more information about the topic. It is one of the ways of saying ”Thank you for your interest”.
7. If you need more information, please, don’t hesitate to contact me.
The phrase is used when the writer is asking the recipient to request more information from the receiver if they need it.
8. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
This phrase has the same meaning as the above one. It’s another polite and formal way to show your willingness to help.
9. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We again use this phrase when we want to emphasize that we’re willing to help a person in any situation they may have. This might not always mean that we’re literally able to help, but it gives the person a sense of reassurance that someone is there for them.
10. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
An easy and simple way to close an email.
11. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Another great way is that the sender says that they are able to offer assistance.
12. Please do not hesitate to call me at 111-111-1111.
Using this expression the writer also provides their phone number.
13. I’m available for a call at your convenience.
This phrase is commonly used to schedule phone calls. It means the person who sent this text is available for a phone call at any time that is convenient for you.
14. We remain at your service for any future problems you might have.
”We remain at your service for any future problems you might have” is an affirmation of the professional relationship between the customer and the company.
15. We’re pleased to provide you with more details if needed.
This phrase is used when the sender of a letter wants to avoid giving out too much information. So he will provide more information if it’s needed.
16. If you have any further queries regarding the conditions of the contract please do not hesitate to contact me.
The phrase is used to show that the writer has provided all necessary information about the contract but is always open to further inquiries.
17. We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.
It is a common phrase for merchants who want to send customers this message. We are excited that you have chosen our company and hope that we have not let you down.
Dear Mr. Stewart,
We refer to your order no.1111. Delivery will be made within three months of receipt of your order. As arranged, the consignment will be transported by rail and sea freight fob from London to your warehouse in Boston.
Our prices are cif for sea/land transport to Boston. If you require more rapid delivery, we can arrange for the goods to be sent by air freight, but this will be charged at an extra cost. Insurance is payable by you.
We thank you for your custom and will be pleased to answer any further queries you might have regarding the shipment.
Dear Ms. Williams,
Thank you for your order no.1111 dated 16th April. As requested, we enclose the duplicate duly signed in acknowledgment of your order. Our dispatch department is currently processing your order and will inform you when the consignment is ready for delivery.
We thank you for your custom and look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.
Our company has a complete portfolio of solutions and services. Our services and solutions go beyond licensing control, we are ready to support you in transforming your business and impacting your end customers with innovative solutions provided by you.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dear Partner Sellers,
We recently developed a new platform focused on publishers. This resource will help you identify common questions around new partner onboarding, order submission, and termination notice.
We’re pleased to provide you with more details if needed.
Your Marketing Team