As much as we don’t like it, sometimes we have to say the word NO. Sometimes we use it when we have to reject an invitation for an event, reject a project, a new task, or even when we are simply asked if we want to try something. Here you will find different ways to say NO in a very polite way.
30 ways to say NO:
1. I’m sorry but I need to say no.
2. Тhank you very much but I will have to reject it.
3. I’m afraid that I can’t make it.
3. Do forgive us but we can’t commit it.
4. Unfortunately, I can’t do it this time.
5. We doubt very much whether we will be able to commit.
6. My answer is no.
7. There’s no doubt that my answer is no.
8. It’s quite impossible to make it.
9. It was most kind of you but I’m afraid that I will reject the invitation.
10. No, but maybe next time.
11. Please forgive me but I need to say no.
12. I regret to have to say no.
13. Much to my regret I will say no.
14. No, thank you. I can only regret it.
15. It’s not possible for me to do it.
16. No. It’s 05389.
17. I’m afraid not.
18. We were deeply sorry to say no.
19. I’m afraid I won’t be able to make it.
20. We are not in a position to say yes.
21. No, I don’t think so.
22. I regret to inform you that my answer is no.
23. I would really like to say yes, but this time I will have to say no.
24. I’m eager to undertake this new project but I really don’t have enough time.
25. I’m afraid I won’t be able to make it as I have something else on.
26. I can make myself available at any other time but not now.
27. We greatly regret that we can’t do it this time.
28. Not today, thanks.
29. I think I’ll pass.
30. No but thank you for asking.