A little gratitude goes a long way in making someone feel good, cared for, and valued. And that goodwill gives them all the reasons they need to do business with you again in the future. That’s why we’ve prepared for you a list of 20 different ways to say ”thank you for choosing us” to a customer or partner.
When to Say “Thank You for Choosing Us”?
When you want to thank a customer for buying an item from you or using your service. It appears in your email to the customer after they have placed the order. You can do it immediately after they’ve made it or you can do it later.
10 Short Ways to Say “Thank You for Choosing Us”
1. We’re so glad that you chose to work with us!
2. We appreciate your confidence in us!
3. Choosing our company means a lot to us!
4. Thank you for trusting our company with your order.
5. Your choice is appreciated!
6. You’ve made a great decision by choosing our services/products.
7. We’re happy that you picked us!
8. A heartfelt thanks from our team for choosing our company.
9. Thank you for believing in our company!
10. You have chosen wisely!
10 Extended Ways to Say “Thank You for Choosing Us”
1. Thank you for choosing us to serve your company’s needs – it is our honor and a pleasure.
2. Thank you for choosing our services. We are delighted to have such a loyal customer as you.
3. Thank you for your loyalty to us over time – your vote of confidence means a lot to us.
4. Warmly, with gratitude, we extend our sincerest thanks to you for trusting us with your investment needs.
5. Thank you for choosing us! We’re so happy that you feel comfortable enough with us to forward your business here.
6. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show our great services/products. We really appreciate it!
7. Thank you for choosing our amazing company – together we will grow!
8. Thank you for taking time out of your day and choosing to entrust your needs to our company!
9. We are honored that you trusted us with your purchase and we look forward to providing you with excellent service.
10. Thank you for making the purchase decision that brought you to us today, we hope this is just the beginning of a relationship that lasts long into the future!
Should I Use the Phrase at the Beginning or End of the Email?
It is recommended to be at the top of your email. Then you can insert a few more sentences about your services or some other information. You cannot send an email that consists only of the phrase ”Thank you for choosing us”.
Here are some sample emails to get ideas from:
Subject: Thank You for Choosing Us
Thank you for choosing us to serve your company’s needs – it is our honor and a pleasure.
We’ve put together a few resources for you to get started with us. To kick things off, our team has created a brief tutorial on how to set up your account.
Your account also comes with access to unlimited live training sessions that will walk you through all of our features. Be sure to check them out! If you have any questions, just reply to this message.
We look forward to a long and prosperous business relationship!
Subject: We’re happy that you picked us!
We’re so glad that you chose to work with us! We hope you are enjoying your time with us so far. We promise you to continue delivering the best customer service we can.
Please let us know if you have any questions at all. We are happy to help.
Subject: Your choice is appreciated!
Thank you for choosing to work with us! We really appreciate it.
We are always excited to hear feedback from our customers and we welcome you to reach out with any questions or concerns that you may have. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
How Often Can I Mention “Тhank You for Choosing Us” in Our Email Correspondence?
You don’t have to thank the customer for choosing to buy something from you in every email – this will come across as needy or unprofessional. You should only thank the customer once for choosing you. Customers are important but don’t overdo it or they’ll start to think that you’re desperate.
Is It Professional to Use the Phrase “Thank You for Choosing Us”?
Yes, it is professional to use this phrase. It is more of an expression of gratitude and acknowledgment rather than a statement of endorsement or personal preference. There are some people who find it cheesy, but once in a while saying thank you for choosing me can’t hurt.