When you need to set up a meeting you don’t just need to send an invitation. First, you need to ask the other party when it is convenient to have this meeting.
In addition to agreeing on the date, you should also send an online invitation with a link to the meeting (if the meeting is online), and if the meeting is going to be face-face you should specify the location.
When you set the date of the meeting you need to specify – the day, time, time zone, location, and the topic that you will discuss.
In this post, we will give you some examples of how to ask if someone is available for a meeting. Additionally, you will find sample answers on how to accept the meeting or how to reschedule the meeting for another date.
1. Please share the best available time to reach you.
2. Are you able tomorrow at 10:30 for a short meeting to explain more?
3. Are you free tomorrow afternoon?
4. Just for a quick further clarification can we do a short meeting next Tuesday? Please let me know what time would be convenient for you.
5. I would like to invite you to a meeting for a short introduction. Please share your most convenient time to make the meeting.
6. I would like to schedule a meeting with you to provide a portfolio update and answer your questions. Is it convenient for you to have a meeting on May 19 from 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM CET?
7. For a call I suggest tomorrow at 4.30 pm or 9th December at 10 am. Please let me know.
8. Let’s discuss it on a call later.
9. I can call you and I assist you with this request in around 5 mins if it’s okay for you?
10. Please take the time to understand the below information and let me know if you would like to schedule a meeting and discuss it further.
Yes, that works for me.
Happy to jump on a quick call.
I am available today. You can reach out to me directly and we will sort everything out.
I’m okay with the suggested time.
I will be able to attend the meeting.
Yes, I will be available. Please send a meeting invitation.
Sorry I cannot tomorrow because we have a national holiday tomorrow. But we can have a call on Thursday.
Setting up the call on 25th January due to a conflict for today, apologies for the inconvenience caused.
I’m in a workshop full day next week. Shall we cancel this call in this case?
I won’t be able to join today’s meeting. Can we reschedule it for tomorrow?
I will not be able to make this meeting. I have a customer call at the same time.
Tomorrow I am available starting from 4.30 PM, before that I have other meetings.