When emailing a document to someone, it’s always polite to include an attachment. But what to do if you don’t have a file name? This is where the phrase “please find attached” comes in handy. It lets the recipient know that there’s an attachment waiting for them, without giving away any details about its contents.
In this article, we will be exploring 10 professional ways to say “please find attached” in your emails. We will also be looking at some sample emails that include the phrase.
These are 10 Professional Ways to Say ”Please find attached” in an Email:
1) For your convenience, we have attached a copy of our contract for you to review.
2) We would like to provide you with a copy of the agreement that we have drawn up.
3) The attachment is included for your convenience.
4) Please find attached our proposal for your consideration.
5) We have attached a copy of the contract for your review.
6) Attached is a copy of the agreement that we have drawn up.
7) The attachment is included for your consideration and review.
8) Attached please find our proposal for your review.
9) Please see the attachment for more information.
10) Download this attachment and open it in your PDF reader or word processor.
Hope this email finds you well and all set. Please find attached a copy of the proposal we discussed earlier. I hope it’s what you had in mind and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I hope you are well, attached please find the information you requested. If you have any other questions please contact me anytime.
Could you please fill out the attached file? We’re looking forward to your input and thank you in advance for taking the time.
Please find attached a link to the presentation you requested.
If you have any feedback or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
I hope you are doing well!
Please find attached (FILE NAME).
You can use it and let me know if you need any assistance.
Good morning (NAME),
Please find attached a document that outlines how your customer information can easily be synced with our CRM.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions, we’re here to help!
We hope you’re enjoying the day so far. Please find attached our (PRODUCT NAME) documentation for your viewing. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Good afternoon (SURNAME),
Attached please find your documents. As discussed, please review these documents and send any feedback to my email.
I hope you are doing well!
I am attaching a recent report that we have been working on. This report will be a great resource for you, as I am sure you are interested in the most up-to-date information on this topic.
It will have all the key points and content, along with a few of our own suggestions to help you grow your business.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team by replying to this email.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We’ve been talking to your business partner and they mentioned that you were looking for some files. Please find attached.
Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.
Subject Lines For Email When You Attach a File
1) Subject: Here are the documents
2) Subject: Document Attached
3) Subject: Submission
4) Subject: Requested Document
5) I’ve got the document for you!
6) Here’s the document for (PROJECT NAME)!
7) Attached is the document you requested